How can I complete the enrolment form and where do I return it to?
Scan and email fully completed Enrolment Forms to email@example.com or post to:
PO Box 327
GLENORCHY TAS 7010
Unfortunately, photos of Enrolment Forms are not accepted by the RTO, they must be the original format and cannot be completed online.
Organisations/Employers should be able to assist with scanning to email.
If you’ve lost an Enrolment Form, they’re available here.
I haven’t received a confirmation email/my login details, how can I get these?
These details are usually sent about seven days before your class starts. It’s unlikely that you’ll receive confirmation emails earlier than this. If that’s the case, simply wait longer.
If you haven’t received your confirmation email/login within 48 hours of the start of your class, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I obtain an Enrolment Form?
Enrolment Forms are attached to Course Confirmation emails sent by Medecs Client Support and should be submitted prior to the training date for processing. Any outstanding information and signatures require follow up by Medecs Client Support to comply with the RTO procedure.
Why do you need a printed Enrolment Form?
Accredited Courses require a fully completed and signed Enrolment Form. This is a mandatory requirement by the RTO, St Michaels Training, to comply with auditing and reporting procedures.
Which courses are accredited and which ones aren’t?
Accredited Courses are:
- HLTHPS006 Assist Clients with Medication
- HLTAAP001 Recognise Healthy Body Systems
- HLTAID001 Provide CPR
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid – Please note that most students who attend a Full First Aid or a First Aid Refresher will also complete the HLTAID001 Provide CPR as part of the Accredited Course.
A Statement of Attainment (certificate) is issued by St Michaels Training, the RTO, which is mailed to the postal address provided on the Enrolment Form.
Non-Accredited Courses are:
- Manual Handling
- Annual Medication Refresher
- Online Medication Refresher
- Medecs Learning Essentials programs
- Epilepsy education and training
- Complex Care Training – Bowel Care, PEG management, Diabetes management, other medical-related issues.
Mental Health First Aid – endorsed by Mental Health First Aid Australia
Medecs Learning issues a Certificate of Attendance for each student which is emailed to the organisation/employer.
I’ve lost my USI number, can you help find it?
Your USI number can be found on this website: