old Complex Healthcare 1
We provide a range of complex care education and training services for NDIS service providers and support staff, NDIS participants, families and representatives.
All our services are aligned to NDIS practice standards including skills descriptors for High Intensity Daily Support Activities. Refer to our Complex healthcare governance framework document for more details.
Complex Healthcare Training
Our Instructor team delivers a range of credentialed complex care training including:
- PEG/PEJ management
- Bowel Care including administration of suppositories/enemas, abdominal massage, and digital stimulation
- Catheter Care (SPC, IDC or clean intermittent catheterisation)
- Asthma management including nebuliser and inhaler administration
- Diabetes management including blood glucose monitoring, insulin, and glucagon administration
- Colostomy/Ileostomy management
- Anaphylaxis management including epipen administration
- Safe oxygen handling and administration
- Epilepsy Essentials and Emergency Medication Administration for Seizure Management (Midazolam and Clonazepam)
- Mealtime management
Please note that updated individual Complex Health Care Plans are required prior to training commencement. Get yours updated.
Individual Complex Healthcare Planning (CHCP)
We love to create or update Complex Healthcare Plans (CHCPs).
While CHCP evaluation frequency depends on the nature of a care recipient’s medical conditions and the level of assistance required, they should be reviewed and updated at least every 12 months to be deemed current.
Is it time to update your Complex Healthcare Plan?
Let us know how we can help.
After the form is processed, we
We meet with the individual and all stakeholders
All the relevant information is gathered
A CHCP is drafted as required
Training is provided to all stakeholders